DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
Identity: ALVITALL PLEGAT I SOLDAT, S.L.
Postal Address: AVDA. CAN SUCARRATS, 95 (POL. IND. COVA SOLERA)
Phone: 93 640 46 12
Contact information of the Privacy Officer: AVDA. CAN SUCARRATS, 95 (POL. IND. COVA SOLERA) – 08191 RUBÍ email@example.com
PURPOSE WITH WHICH YOUR DATA IS TREATED
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Administrative and commercial management of customers and suppliers
- Management and communication of web queries
- Image capture to ensure the safety of people and property
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept:
- The images will be kept for a maximum time of 30 days.
- While maintaining the commercial relationship
- The data will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations required by current legislation and prescription of responsibilities
- The personal data provided will be kept until the deletion is requested by the interested party
- During the period of conservation due to legal obligation and prescription of responsibilities, the data will be kept blocked
- At the time of expiration of the conservation periods, the data will be destroyed.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
- The treatment is carried out based on a contractual relationship
- The treatment is carried out based on the consent of the interested party
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND TYPES OF DATA THAT ARE TREATED
- The data will be transferred, if necessary to: banks and savings banks, public administrations, to those in charge of the treatment that give different support to ALVITALL PLEGAT I SOLDAT, SL, as well as to the necessary third parties with which the law is required by law. communication, in order to comply with the provision of the aforementioned service.
THE RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether ALVITALL PLEGAT I SOLDAT, S.L. are you processing personal data that interest you, or not
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of their inaccurate data or, in any case, request the deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
- Those interested have the right to object to the processing of their personal data
- In certain circumstances provided for in article 18 of the GDPR, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case they will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims
- By virtue of the right to portability, the interested parties have the right to obtain the personal data that concerns them, in a structured format for common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another responsible mitirlos a otro responsable
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE RIGHTS?
- By means of a letter addressed to ALVITALL PLEGAT I SOLDAT, S.L., AVDA. CAN SUCARRATS, 95 (POL. IND. COVA SOLERA) (08191) RUBÍ
- Through a letter addressed to ALVITALL PLEGAT I SOLDAT, S.L. to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT ROADS OF CLAIM EXIST?
- If you believe that your rights have not been properly addressed, you have the right to file a complaint with the Catalan Data Protection Authority or the Spanish Agency for Data Protection